Polytech'Orléans - Site Galilée - Université d'Orléans
Teaching: computer science, image processing, AI (machine learning, deep learning), signal processing, etc.
Around 220 hours per year at the Polytech engineering school of the University of Orléans.
- Image processing
- Machine learning
- Deep learning (Convolutional Neural Networks),
- Pattern recognition
- HTML, CSS, PhP
- Board member of our specialty (GPSE: Génie Physique Systèmes Embarqués).
- Responsible of the third year our formation (2021)
- Deputy head of the GPSE specialty (since 2021)
- Responsible of Deep Learning 5th year
- Responsible for projects in the 5th year (contact with manufacturers, management and monitoring of projects: audits, CDR, etc.).
- Responsible of several courses (Embedded systems, C++, Qt, etc.).
- New courses (Android, Deep Learning, HTML, C++ sous Linux, etc.)
- Participation in setting up a new training course dedicated to embedded objects. . Supervisor of several projects and internships.
- Communication referee of our team (PRISME-Image and Vision)
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may have articles.