Lead Guest Editor
- Special issue, IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing, 2022 « Learning-based quality prediction of advanced visual multimedia » with S. Bosse (Fraunhofer, Germany), P. Le Callet (LS2N, Nantes, France), M. Farias (Brazil), J. Ballé (Google, USA) and J. Ling (Alibaba, China)
- Special issue, Journal of Electronic Imaging, 2017 « Image Processing for Cultural Heritage » with D. Picard (France), F. Stanco (Italia) and R. Erdmann (Netherlands)
- Springer - Multimedia Tools and Applications, 2022, « Multimedia Data Analysis for Smart City Environment Safety » with Alessandro Bruno (UK), Zoheir Sabeur (UK), Marouane Tliba (France), Evangelos Maltezos (Greece) and Miguel Gonzalez San Emeterio (Spain)
- Special issue, Journal of Applied Sciences, 2017 « Advances in Perceptual Image Quality Metrics” avec Marius Pedersen (NTNU, Norway)
IEEE Transactions on Multimedia
IEEE Transaction on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology
Elected member of the IEEE SPS - MMSP TC (Multimedia Signal Processing Technical Committee)
Elected member of the IEEE SPS - IVMSP TC (Image, Video, and Multidimensional Signal Processing)
Elected member of the GDR-ISIS committee (i.e. comité de direction)
Area chair (ICIP, ICME, ICASSP, QOMEX, IMX, etc.), Publicity Chair, Special Session Chair, Registration Chair, Webmaster, Tutorial chair, Finance Chair, etc.
Journal topics board - MDPI - Journal of imaging (since 2020)
Steering committee: IEEE IPTA (webmaster since 2016)
Technical Program Committee (ACM MM, ICPR, IPTA, SITIS-QUAMUS, GRETSI, EUVIP, Global-SIP, etc.)
Conference and Workshop Organizer
- General chair of CBMI 2023, Orleans, France (www.cbmi2023.org)
- Co-chair of the CSP (Communication and Signal Processing) of the SSD 2022
- IMX 2023 Worshop: Visual attention in Multimedia Experience (https://vamexp.sciencesconf.org/)
- 5*GDR-ISIS (topics: Visual attention, quality, cultural heritage)
- ERIS 2016 (Eye-tracking, Regard, Interactions et Suppléances)
- Challenge IEEE-ISBI 2014 (15 participants), etc.
- 9 special sessions (ICIP22, ICIP21, ICME20, IPTA19 (2), ICIP18, GRETSI19, EUVIP18, IPTA15)
- Session chair (ICIP22, ICASSP 22, ICIP21, ICME20, ICIP18, GRETSI19, IST EI-3DPM, IPTA, CORESA, etc.)
IEEE TIP, IEEE TMM, IEEE SPL, IEEE ACCESS, SPIC, JCVIR, PR, PRL, ACM JCoCH, IEEE ICME, IEEE CVPR-Workshop, ACM MM, IEEE ICIP, IEEE ICPR, IEEE IPTA, IEEE SITIS, IEEE EUSIPCO, CORESA, GRETSI, etc.
- Since 2017, elected member of the PRISME’s management board (conseil de laboratoire).
- Since 2016, communication manager for the Image-Vision team
- Reviewer of 7 (external) theses
- Project expertise (ANR, Ville de Paris – projets émergences)
- Member of selection committee of ATER positions
- Supervision or co-supervision of 12 PhD students (5 ongoing); Main topics: cultural heritage, visual attention, Quality, deep-learning; Modalities: 2D images, stereo images, 3D meshes, 3D point clouds, etc.
- Co-supervision of 2 Post-Doctoral researchers (+2 related to cultural heritage and health)
- Supervision of more than 19 Master students